Wednesday, December 22, 2010

road trip

All right folks, I am not feeling very creative. We drive to Phoenix tomorrow, Vegas next week, and then Utah after that and I like to eat. Roger would prefer to drink (Pepsi would be his first choice prob.) but I like to eat. So.... what are your favorite road trip snacks?! I am currently eating a rice cake with PB and sliced banana. mmmm. yummers. When I was little apples, pretzels, and string cheese were always a staple. My mom always had a knife to cut the apple wrapped around a moist (ew, gross word... how bout....) DAMP wash cloth that washed our nasty faces off.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TREAT FOR THE CAR?!?!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Definitely not healthy....sunflower seeds, beef jerky, cut apples, and peanut m&ms.

:)

kara lynn said...

a bag a grapes definitely. and i usually munch on pretzels.

Erin said...

When I was younger we would always eat grapes and cheeze wiz... like together. Haha! Wierd, I know. But don't knock it til you try it!

Now I usually pack Gardettos, apples, wheat thins... those are my norms I guess.