Friday, February 4, 2011

Flashback Friday

I apologize for the blurryness, I didnt take it.

Holy smokes, I am hot!

Anyway,  My darling sister-in-law just had her darling little girl last week, Haven Celeste (cute name huh? love it!). It reminded me of the day Cason was born and how beautiful it was. That is actually a lie. As you can see by the picture, that is my barf bucket, I am hooked up to a million different IVs, I had to have oxygen, my make up was everywhere, I was swollen like a beached wale, and I was starving but could only eat ice chips. Not to mention the pains of actually having a baby and all the stuff from after the new babe has arrived. Its not pretty or fun. It was only beautiful in the sense that I was able to see the most amazing little miracle join our family. Beautiful in the way that I have never felt so close to my husband or my Heavenly Father.  That day was so hard but it was worth it and I would do it again in heart beat for the joy it has brought me ever since.



No comments: