Wednesday, December 15, 2010

beautiful

I was enrolled in dances classes for over 12 years but somehow I always sucked at it. Nevertheless, I still love dance. I love to move. I love to watch others do it because I know first hand how difficult it is. Also, dance touches me in a way no other art form does. I cant explain. Probably why I love this little diddy....

I saw this on RockStar Diaries. I love that blog.


Thought of You from Ryan J Woodward on Vimeo.


The behind the scenes was cool to watch too.


Thought of You - Behind the Scenes Preview - ROUGH CUT from Cambell Christensen on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the new blog Kelly! I'm glad you saw the video! I was actually the girl who "grew up dancing" with Naomi and I wanted to share the video with her. I was happy she liked it and posted it on her blog! Two of the dancers in this are my really good friends. Isn't it incredible? I get chills when I watch it and it makes me really miss performing!

Desirae said...

Amazing and totally beautiful! Love it! Thanks for sharing Kelly! P.S. looooooooove this blog!