Thursday, December 16, 2010

House Hunting

cute little crabby


While online house hunting is super fun and all.... its annoying when your doing it in over ten different states not knowing where you are gonna end up. Pretty sure Detroit is at the bottom of my list, no offense Eminem. I am now subscribed to 15 different realty websites which means I wake up to 478 more junk emails. Oops.

Anyone done the quiz at "find your spot"? Its pretty fun. 

click here to take the quiz.

Tell me what you know about Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland,  and New Mexico. I think I have done enough research on the rest.

4 comments:

Janae and Bil Bil said...

KELLY!!! I am loving this blog...you should have told me about it sooner. Oh and the pic on the side, GORGEOUS!!! TEN different states, I can't imagine. You coming to Utah for Christmas?

Becca said...

I think you guys should move to Tennessee. It's so beautiful and I have met the nicest people there on our trips to visit travis' family. He is from the knoxville area. Anywho, Bryant is almost 2 and I still feel like I need to tone up. You look amazing already. I think you're cool. :)

Heather and AD said...

I lived in Maryland when I was little, and I loved it there, and I know my parents did too! They lived in Gaithersburg. That's all I know about any of those!

Ashley Cummins said...

Tennessee cause that's E's #1! :)