Thursday, December 16, 2010

I feel you, Mary Kate.

For those of you who dont know...
I had a baby 5 months ago today.
Thanks to the Hollywood diet (throwing up and diarrhea for three days...leading to hospitalization) I am 2 pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight. 
I was beyond ecstatic when I put on one of my favorite pair of pre-baby jeans and I could actually zip and button them even though it felt a little like this:


 Then I got cocky and put on a pair of pre-marriage jeans.

oops. 

not a good idea.

Needless to say, I still have work to do (mainly because I have no money to buy new jeans and maternity jeans give me that "growing room" which is all too comfortable this holiday season)  but for two seconds, I felt like I was inside the mind of one of the Olsen twins.
However, no matter how many pounds I lost, those three days were the most
miserable I have ever been. 
Yes, even more than the day I gave birth.
Almost. 
Ok, maybe its a tie.


No comments: