Monday, December 20, 2010

I approve

Cason likes to watch Sesame Street. Yes, my 5 month old is already addicted to television. Actually, its more like, he is addicted to youtube videos of sesame street. My M.I.L. found this out when she was watching him two weeks ago while I was laying on my death bed. She pulled up a youtube video of sesame street and his eyes were glued. He has watched Baby Einstein a couple times, while I make dinner or shower or something but this was different.

 

This is my favorite Sesame Street video because of many educational reasons:

1. he can move to a groovy beat
2. to show that muppets and humans come in all sizes and colors
3. he will learn big words like Will.I.am
4. i love the words of the song
5. its a great start into the fashion world. (Will.I.Am., love the glasses and jacket. Can I have them?)
6. I want him to "have a dream and follow it"
7. because he can learn that he is all those words that they keep repeating...mostly... special and there is nothing he cant achieve.



oh, and this one. I have already started teaching him the dance moves.

1 comment:

Desirae said...

Love. Love. Love the first music video. I am a HUGE Sesame Street fan. I think that it is amazing and so perfect for kids. Seriously, whoever creates sesame street is brilliant. I have Colton watch it everyday and I have serious limitations with Colton and TV. I get so excited evertime this music video comes on.