Wednesday, February 23, 2011

At it again...

 In an attempt to cleaning out our fridge of left overs, we were more than excited to make another batch of pita pizzas. This time I decided to make mine a little healthier. I guess I was trying to make up for how much sugar I ate while making ... the previous post.

The man pita pizza(s): 

 or what I like to call "the all you can meat" pizza and the traditional pesto-chicken-spinach pizza (which he copied from me from our last experience). cool. whatever. my idea first.




The girl pita pizza:

what i like to call
"I just had a baby and were going on a cruise in 7 weeks" pizza
red sauce, spinach, tomato, corn, bell peppers, broccoli, asparagas, chicken,
 and a little moz cheeeeeese! (oops)


1 comment:

Karissa Kay said...

that looks yummy! But I'm curious how you ate it? It's stacked up so high!