Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bye bye Summer

 To give summer one last HOORAH!, I held a little gathering (aka open house) at mi casa. Lots of ladies from church came for one last chance at our Spring/Summer line of yummness. It was a total hit! We had about 20+ chicas havin a grand ol time. I had a chance to answer their questions, chit chat, and we all stuffed our faces. I am quite the procrastinator and I started preparing for the open house the night before aroudn ooooh, 9 pm. I was just till 2 then got up early to finish my last little details. I spoiled these ladies and let them try nearly double the amount of samples you would at a normal party. I had some extras on hand so I whipped them up at the last second.
mixy mixy
we even had some casualties



dip line up

cheese ball line up


um ya, only one of my favorite products.

my favorite.



We had a three way tie for our top selling items! 
They were:
and my all time favorite (my dad ordered 3 boxes....)

 Im still a little bitter that the Hoppin' Jalapeno and Bacon Dip mix is discontinued..

What is the worst thing you procrastinated on? Did it turn out? Please give me some tips on better procrastination skills :)

No comments: