Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Then what?

So, I fell in love.

Here is the story:  I went to this party one time that had really delicious foods. Then I realized that these food products were a really awesome price. Then we got C's medical bills in the mail. Then I realized I needed more moo-lah. Then I thought to myself, well since I am in love. I might as well share the love. So then what? I started working for this company called Tastefully Simple. Then I realized I could use my old blog (the one your reading) as a way to document my T.S. journey. Then I realized the name of my blog fit PERFECT. So, now, here I am. So follow me and my journey in paying off C's bills... er... I mean sharing the love for Tastefully Simple (T.S.). Because in reality I am doing both. Add this blog to your readers, pins, feeds, whatever they are called cuz I will post recipes, giveaways (and if your the only one following me you have a MUCH greater chance of winning.... doi), dates for parties, gift ideas, .... lots of interesting stuff.

to shop my site go HERE

 To learn how you can host a party 
and receive free products go HERE

 

No comments: